Maysaa

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gosh I'm sorry for not updating so often now.

My bad, sorry!

I will continue my travel log (or whatever they call it) later yah? Stay tuned!

As for now, let's talk about current issues.

Hehe, current issues la sangat.

So today.....

Syira and the aunties came back from London. If you should know, they stayed in London for another 2 days after Ikha and I left.

We were so happy! It felt like we've been apart for years! I (we, rather) missed them so much, hence the huggings and kissings and whatever there was!

After a little catching-ups, we went up to the boys' house to have lunch. They cooked specially to sambut the aunts. Sedap!

But before that, the moment I went into their house, I saw a parcel under the name of Syahirah Said (which is exactly why this particular post exists)!

Want to know what's inside??

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

< Picture was removed by Yazrina Yusoff>
< Picture was removed by Yazrina Yusoff>

Maysaa's two way chiffon scarf

And.....


< Picture was removed by Yazrina Yusoff>
< Picture was removed by Yazrina Yusoff>

Maysaa's Satin Wrap Band Snood!

(Pics are all taken from Maysaa's website)


I LOVE BOTH!!!

Syira and I both bought these scarves.

We even had our own 'Maysaa modelling session' HAHA.

Let's see some of the pics....



< Picture was removed by Yazrina Yusoff>
< Picture was removed by Yazrina Yusoff>

So full of ourselves, right?!

< Picture was removed by Yazrina Yusoff>

Meet Carly Kelukuk, the so-called designer HAHA.

(Pics credit to Puteri Nur Diana)

Uuuhhh, I can't wait to dress-up and take pictures lagi!

Goodbye now.

7 comments

  1. Thanks darling! (Though the pics look soooo.. Uhm, wrong! Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i just bought one for my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dewi chumel..nak tanye la..yang satin wrap band tu pon ada neck coverage ye??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Introducing Rania- an array of printed Italian satin scarves to suit your choice of fashion style. Visit http://myra-mode.blogspot.com/ to view all five beautiful prints! ♥ ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews